Designed for new or existing dry and preaction systems, the oxygen removal manual vents are the only vent in the industry you can install in the riser room.
The PAV-D provides automatic gas venting, allowing oxygen-rich gas to be purged from the fire sprinkler system and replaced with high-purity nitrogen gas. The PAV-D is the only vent in the industry with a failsafe back-pressure regulator, preventing the system from depressurizing below low-pressure alarms or trip pressure. The vent also includes a gas sampling port to measure nitrogen purity using the ECS Handheld Gas Analyzer or the SGA-1 SMART Gas Analyzer.
- Manual shutoff via ball valve
- Failsafe back-pressure regulator
- Nitrogen gas sampling port
- Automatic float shut-off in the event of a system trip
- 1” MNPT Connection
- 12.5” x 4.25” x 7.5” (W x D x H), 7 lbs