Bulk pricing applied at checkout.
Redundant float air release valve for installation on wet fire sprinkler systems. Automatically allows trapped air to escape the pipe network as the system is filled with water. The PAV-W controls corrosion by reducing trapped oxygen in fire sprinkler systems.
- FM Approved
- No requirement to plumb to drain
- Meets NFPA 13 2016 edition venting requirements
- Integral high visibility gauge to indicate vent operation from finished floor
- Can be converted for nitrogen inerting with PAV-WNK kit
- 1” NPT connection
- UL Listed
- 40°F to 270°F (4.5°C to 132°C)
- 14” x 7” x 7” (W x D x H), 8 lbs
- Industry best 5” clear height
- 1/2” MNPT system connection
- Rated for 175 psi
- No plumbing to drain required
- Available supervised model for remote monitoring (PAV-WS)