Redundant float air release valve for nitrogen inerting wet fire sprinkler systems. Automatically retains nitrogen while performing wet pipe nitrogen inerting process while allowing trapped air to escape the pipe network as the system is filled with water. The PAV-WN controls corrosion as part of the WPNI process by replacing trapped air with nitrogen.
- FM Approved
- No requirement to plumb to drain
- Meets NFPA 13 2016 edition venting requirements
- Integral high visibility gauge to indicate vent operation from finished floor
- PNIP-1 nitrogen inerting port included (Nitrogen gas not supplied by ECS)
- Includes nitrogen injection port
- 40°F to 270°F (4.5°C to 132°C)
- 14.5” x 7.5” x 9” (W x D x H), 10 lbs.
- Industry best 5.5” clear height
- 1” MNPT system connection
- Rated for 175 psi
- No plumbing to drain required
- Available supervised model for remote monitoring (PAV-WNS)
Additional equipment needed to complete the Wet Pipe Nitrogen Inerting Process: